0 miles from Hampton
For a relaxing coastal getaway, make your way to this charming 3-bedroom, 1-bathroom vacation rental cottage! Located just 1 block from the beach, this Hampton retreat has been updated with sleeping arrangements for 8, a well-equipped kitchen, and several modern conveniences. With Hampton Beach State Park, the boardwalk, and casinos of town all within walking distance, this home is the perfect escape to explore the sandy shores of New Hampshire!
-- THE PROPERTY --
Bedroom 1: Queen Bed | Bedroom 2: Twin-over-Twin Bunk Bed | Bedroom 3: Full Bed | Living Room: Futon | Additional Sleeping: 3 Twin Cots
Step inside this cozy cottage to discover an interior offering all the comforts of home! During downtime, kick back and relax in the living room, where you'll find a plush sofa and flat-screen cable TV.
The renovated well-equipped kitchen is stocked with soft-closing cabinets, granite countertops, modern appliances, and dishware. If you prefer to barbecue, fire up the gas grill out front to whip up a flavorful dish! With outdoor seating and an indoor 8-person table, there's ample space to savor meals.
After a day at the beach, wash off the sand under the outdoor shower before taking a relaxing rinse in the walk-in shower. For a replenishing night's sleep, retreat to one of 3 bedrooms, all with comfortable sleeping arrangements. There is also a futon in the living room, as well as 3 twin cots available in the closet.
-- THE LOCATION --
For a leisurely day on the oceanfront, saunter 1 block east to Hampton Beach State Park! Stroll along the boardwalk, take a dip in the Atlantic, or simply bask on the shore and watch the waves roll in.
To get out on the water, launch your boat at the Hampton River Marina or book a tour with Al Gauron Fishing Parties. If you're feeling lucky, make your way to Ocean Gaming or Casino Ballroom to win a few bucks!
For a fun day out with the kids, visit the Blue Ocean Discovery Center or Explore the Ocean World Oceanarium. In less than 15 minutes you can access Applecrest Farm Orchards, where you can pick your own fruits and grab an ice cream cone.
When you don't feel like cooking, grab a bite from one of the many restaurants in the area! The Goat Restaurant and Whiskey Bar, Wally's Pub, and Sea Ketch Restaurant are all within walking distance.
-- THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE --
Evolve Vacation Rental wants your vacation experience to be everything you hoped for and exactly what you needed. To make it easy, we help you find a property you love, offer world-class support seven days a week, and make sure our properties are safe, clean, and ready for your stay. Even better, each home has a Guest Contact available 24/7 for anything that’s on your mind. It’s a fresh new approach to vacation rental. Try Evolve today!
-- ADDITIONAL DETAILS --
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a well-equipped kitchen, flat-screen cable TV, free WiFi, central heating and air conditioning, complimentary toiletries, a gas grill, patio furniture, outdoor seating, 1 free parking spot, 2 additional off-street parking spaces for an additional fee, and more!
- Amazing Hampton Location - Steps from Hampton Beach State Park, the Hampton River Marina, casinos, restaurants, and other areas attractions!
- Nearest Commercial Airport: Portsmouth International Airport at Pease - 36 Airline Ave, Portsmouth, NH 03801, (~17.5 miles away)
-- POLICIES --
- No smoking
- Pet friendly with a $100 per stay fee
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- Please note property is suitable for children
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Please note that linens and towels are not provided by the home. It is recommended you bring your own
- The first parking spot is free. Each additional parking spot is $17 per car, per day. A maximum of 3 cars are allowed at the property
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in