0 miles from Hampton
*Please note that linens and towels are not provided*
*Monthly renters welcome! $3,100/month includes rent and all utilities in October - May. Inquire with Evolve for details!*
Escape to this 4-bedroom, 2-bath vacation rental house in Rye for a revitalizing beach getaway. Approximately a block and a half away from Jenness Beach, this lovely home offers accommodations for 8, an ideal location, and proximity to numerous attractions, promising a relaxing retreat for you and your loved ones!
-- THE PROPERTY --
Master Bedroom: King Bed | Bedroom 2: Queen Bed | Bedroom 3: 2 Twin Beds (Can be converted to a King Bed) | Bedroom 4: Twin-over-Twin Bunk Bed | Living Room: Pullout Bed
Perfectly situated on a large, beautifully landscaped lot, just off of the main beach route, this charming cedar-shake home is quintessential Cape Cod style. Sitting on a quiet, tree-lined street, the lovely home is surrounded by tranquility, while the interior of the home offers 1,810 square feet of tastefully-decorated living space.
This spacious house has been a family home since 1940 and is truly the perfect setup for a family spending quality time together. With updated bathrooms, kitchens, and house systems, this delightful home has been lovingly maintained.
A fully equipped kitchen provides everything you need to prepare your favorite recipes, while the living area offers comfortable furnishings.
Situated on a large private lot, the home is ideal for outdoor living as well. The expansive grassy yard has plenty of room for activities, and the outdoor shower makes rinsing off after a day at the beach easy and convenient.
Overlooking the large, fenced back yard, is a gracious deck, with Sunbrella covering, perfect for outdoor dining and grilling on warm evenings.
The deck will quickly become a favorite for morning coffees and evening cocktails as well. The yard is fenced in and graced with mature trees; the ideal backdrop for family games or simply relaxing in the shade and enjoying the sound of ocean breezes in the maple leaves.
-- THE LOCATION --
Approximately a block and a half away from the beautiful Jenness Beach, the most popular portion of Rye Beach, this home offers one of the most desirable locations in Rye.
Due to extremely limited public parking at the beach itself, the walkable route that this perfectly-located home offers is unbeatable.
Whenever you're not soaking up the sun by the pristine shores, visit the Town of Rye, a darling historic New England seaside town, with a beautiful town center, frequent farmers markets and a picturesque working harbor complete with whale-watching tours, ferries to the Isles of Shoals, lobster boats, quaint cottages and fresh seafood available.
Also nearby is Odiorne State Park, which features an excellent science museum. Portsmouth is also within a few miles of the property and offers a park with a summer theater, concerts, fine restaurants, and unique shops.
Bike the many scenic trails, go boating, take side trips into Portsmouth and Boston, visit Ogunquit and Kittery, Maine for rainy day excursions, and enjoy the overall fantastic location of the home.
-- THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE --
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
-- ADDITIONAL DETAILS --
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, spacious deck, large yard, outdoor shower, gas grill, in-unit laundry machines, flat screen cable TV, free WiFi, and more
- All beds have comforters/bedspreads, allergy proof mattress pads, pillows, and extra blankets and/or down duvets
- Great location within walking distance from Jenness Beach, easy access to the Town of Rye, the Isle of Shoals, Odiorne State Park, Portsmouth, Boston, Ogunquit, Kittery, biking, boating, restaurants, and shops
- Nearest Major Airports: Logan International Airport (~56 miles away) | Portsmouth International Airport at Pease (~9 miles away)
-- POLICIES --
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- No parties, events or large gatherings
- The maximum occupancy of this property is 8 guests
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Please note that linens and towels are not provided at the property
- Please note that summer bookings (Memorial Day through Labor Day) must be Saturday to Saturday stays
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in
- Meals and Rentals Tax Operator's License #062020